Record Tuesday: The Beach Boys


The Beach Boys - Wouldn't it be nice by The Beach Boys on Grooveshark
Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys

Since tomorrow is Independence Day I wanted to share some music from a band that I consider all-American. The first band I thought of was the good ole Beach Boys. I am a big big fan. Every song sounds like summer, feels like summer, and makes you want it to be summer. I often listen to the Beach Boys on my drive to the beach, and during the winter I'll listen to them when I am feeling particularly depressed and cold from the lack of sunshine. I am also really mad about the fact that their reunion tour is going to Utah, and I am stuck in Texas. 

What's your favorite Beach Boys song? Mine is Kokomo.

Carli




1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love the Beach Boys and had a nice little listen before going off to work this morning! I don't think I have a favourite song, I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete