Happy 4th of July!


I love Independence Day! I love America! I love the excuse to shoot off fireworks (or just watch them if there is a burn ban, which there is). My dad took this picture last year at the local firework celebration. I love how they shoot them off of the Lexington Museum and the water in the bay reflects the colors. It is always so fun, but so packed. I don't know if i'll be going to the show tonight, but if I do I will definitely share pictures. I am excited to have the day off and celebrate with friends. I am not sure what we will be doing but I can tell you that I will NOT be going to the beach. It is never worth it to go to the beach on a holiday. There are too many drunk people and too many accidents. You almost have to be creative about find things to do. What are you doing to celebrate America?

Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment