Record Tuesday: Weezer.

Say It Ain't So by Weezer on Grooveshark
Say It Ain't So by Weezer

Today was pretty much the worst day of my life. But it's all good. Kinda. Today I had to take my statistics final... What I thought was going to take me an hour took me two an a half hours. I basically sat there trying not to shed tears on my scantron. I almost pulled out my hair. When I finished my test and saw my reflection in the window, my bangs were sticking straight up because I had been pulling on them so much. I bet the people that work at the testing center see people like me often... and find it funny. 

Why did I share this song today? Well, thats because I said "Say it ain't so." when I saw my test score... I then dropped my head and walked away. Then I thought of this song and my day got a little better because I. Love. This. Song. The end.

Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment