Summer Is Here!

I have been waiting for this day for a very long time. I just finished giving my final presentation and turning in the essay that took me what seemed like three years to write... It's hard to believe that the semester is over. I am so happy that I don't have anything stressful to think about anymore. The weird thing is that I don't have any thing stressful to think about. I feel like I have been stressing for ages. The college life cannot be good for my health. 

The next week is still going to be crazy though. Tuesday will be the beginning of my long drive home to Texas. I am so excited to go home spend time with family, spend long days basking in the sunshine and laying in the sand, and most of all... being able to do all the things I have been wanting to do but never did for lack of time. This summer is going to a productive one! I have an entire journal full of craft and do it yourself projects that I have dying to get my hands on. This means that I will finally be fulfilling my new years resolution of do it yourself features on my blog! It will be amazing to finally put all these ideas to good use. I have so many exciting things planned for this summer. I only hope that I can fit them all in! 

And because blog posts are funner when they have pictures.
Here are a few pictures from home I took last summer.


Are you ready for summer?

Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment