Lovely Saturday

Last night I had strange dreams. They were scary. Someone in a canoe was fatally shooting people. I was climbing down a tangle of metal pipe while dodging bullets. So when I woke up close to 10 I was ready to get up. In my dream it was my job to capture the killer and i’ll have you know that it is very difficult to find a man in a canoe with a gun that shoots in every direction. 
Another strange thing happened this morning. I baked stuff. I am not at all a cook, and this morning I got up and made a pumpkin pie. I know… I am baffled. I then made pumpkin pudding with the left over pie filling. It’s yummy. You may ask why I did this… That will become apparent in my next blog post. 
Can I just say that today was glorious!? Ashley and I did so many amazing things!
image

1. We went to General Conference. We were so lucky to get some tickets last week. There was so many people there. This time I made sure not to miss the entrance of the Prophet. It was better then I expected. Everyone was silent. The spirit was so strong.
image

2. After conference Ashley and I were starving so we headed to the Blue Plate Diner. Ashley’s friend had told us about it being on the “Diners and Drive Ins” show on the food channel and we have been wanting to go since. It was such an awesome atmosphere, the food was delicious, and the only thing I didn’t like was this pesky little fly. I definitely recommend the place. The diner is located at 2100S 2100E. You must go.
image

image

image

image

image

image

3. We had passed by our most favorite place to get fro-yo while driving to Blue Plate so we decided to stop back by there and get some Red Mango! I had the pumpkin spice with fresh strawberry and chocolate chips. You wouldn’t think that strawberry and pumpkin spice would taste so well together… but it was divine!!! 
image

This day was so lovely and it isn’t even over yet! We are thinking of a little grocery shopping, a movie, or maybe just enjoy being at home…

No comments:

Post a Comment