This is my life.


This photo pretty much sums up my life right now, but more especially the past three weeks. I laugh (and weep) when I look at this photo because this was actually taken Halloween night. I literally did nothing for Halloween. Actually, that's not true. I went to a Halloween dance but left like five minutes later because it sucked and I didn't have a costume and I had a crap ton of homework. So my pal Jess and I headed to the library and actually had a pretty good time talking whispering in between studying.

This semester I am trying really hard to dive into school and stay on top of things. At the beginning of the semester I told myself, "Carli, don't be stressed." I am actually quite surprised about how well that has worked. I have noticed that my "long" and "terrible" days are actually fairly "ok" days. Sometimes even "good" days. Maybe it is because I like the things I am learning, or something like that? Who knows...

What I am trying to get at is that as rough as college is, I love it. At the end of the day I am always so proud of what I have accomplished and learned. Oh, by the way... I got into my major! If you have been reading this blog for a while, you might remember how many times I changed my major/was worried about getting into a major. It is such a relief to not have to worry about that crap anymore. Like, for reals. Now I just have to worry about graduating...

Carli.

No comments:

Post a Comment