Sponsor Feature: GlassesUSA.com

I am so excited to share with you a little bit about my sponsor GlassesUSA.com! Their eyeglasses are not only high quality and affordable but extremely trendy too! The website is easy to use and has tons of options! I am in love with their vintage/nerdy glasses frames and was quickly able to find my favorite pair of frames (pictured above)!

Speaking of finding the best glasses for you... Have you ever had trouble finding the perfect fit? Well, your in luck! The Virtual Mirror Feature makes it easy and fun to try on glasses before you buy!


You can even choose several of your favorites and compare them! I fell in love with these:


Whether you are looking for prescription eyeglasses or fashion frames GlassesUSA.com is the perfect place to go!
They are offering a discount of 15% off your entire order amount + free shipping (orders over $50)! Just enter the code "FS15" at checkout! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better... They are also offering a 10% discount on any order of prescription glasses with the code "Blog10". I had tons of fun browsing the website and trying on glasses virtually! So please stop by GlassesUSA.com and find your eyeglasses soulmate!

Sincerely,
Carli

(GlassesUSA.com compensated me for writing this post. I wrote about my experience with the site. All opinions are 100% my own.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! too funny! they contacted me too - my feature is going live tomorrow and I picked the same glasses as my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have cute and fun frames, but I would be really cautious buying prescription glasses online. I've seen lots of people who have a lot of trouble with them.

    ReplyDelete