Pie is... Really good.

I hope that when you read the title of this post you thought of Tale Lewous's Skittles commercial. If not click HERE.

Anyways... On Sunday I made a pie for a church thing. It was the first pie I have ever made. Strawberry rhubarb is my absolute favorite kind of pie, and it turned out so well! It was nice to learn how to make a pie from my mother, who is an awesome cook. I don't know what happened to me. I guess I wasn't given any of the cooking genes. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have burnt simple out of the box brownies.... The pie probably came out so well because I had my moms close supervision.

That evening when it came time to eat the pie I was so nervous that it wouldn't be good, but it turns out that it was fantastic! My pie was the most popular pie at the party! I am excited to try my hand at another one without moms supervision.

Carli

5 comments:

  1. Nice looking pie! :) And I love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that pie looks good!
    Care to share the recipe so I can give it a shot? :P Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly that looks good! I have never made a pie! I think it's about time I changed that haha xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! Yayyyy! Check out my post for more information. Can't wait to see your answers!
    ( http://younggeorgialove.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award-part-one.html )
    Love and Luck,
    Jessie:)

    ReplyDelete