Texas Love: The Gazebo

Lately I have been on a mission to visit all the places that my besties and I would hang out back when we were all together.

So today I was laying on my bed listening to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's new cd (which Andy gave me :) Thanks!), which by the way is amazing and you should buy it and listen to it, and my neighbor decides to mow his lawn right outside my window... When I get a new record I like to lay there and just listen, but with all that racket I couldn't. So I decided to get out of the house and go somewhere. So grabbed my sunnies, ipod, a journal, my camera and a strawberry lemonade from Sonic and headed to the Gazebo which is a place I found a couple years ago by accident. It's on the Texas A&M Corpus Christi campus right off a jogging trail and it over looks the laguna. It's so lovely.



 It was so perfect. It was so peaceful. I sat there listening to my music and writing down goals, ideas, and plans for the future of this blog, life, and business. There was even a sweet little kitty family that came up to me for a pet. I really need to do this more often.

Carli


No comments:

Post a Comment