Flashback Friday


When I found this picture I pretty much wanted to cry. Is this not the most adorable thing you have ever seen? A cat wearing a little hat! And me with no front teeth! This cat is my most favoritest (I am aware that's not a word...) cat ever!!! I found little Smokey stuck on a fence whilst riding my scooter to the park. I helped him down from the fence and petted him a while. He then followed me to the park and then back home and never left. We were buddies. Every morning I would have to run to school so that he couldn't follow me. I was seriously living the "Mary had a little lamb" story except with a cat.

At this point in my life I was obsessed with Pokemon. I know... you wouldn't expect a cute little girl wearing a snow flake shirt holding a cat with a hat on to be a Pokemon fanatic... sadly it's true. So one day I was leaving for the mall to buy more Pokemon cards and Smokey wanted to play. I told him that I was busy and would play later. Well I didn't play with Smokey that day. The next morning as I was leaving for school I found Smokey dead in the road. I didn't go to school that day because I was heart broken. I never played Pokemon again. The moral of the story is that Pokemon is bad...

I miss my little buddy.
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment