The Weekend

Sunday night. Ashley is off at her friends house for dinner & Courtney has moved out. So I am alone. I don’t mind. I am actually quite enjoying myself. I think that the reason that I am so content is because tomorrow is Labor Day and I don’t have to go to work. Sunday night I always feel like I need to pack as much excitement into the few remaining hours of my weekend. Today I don’t feel that way.
I spent an hour working on my drawing of an egg for my drawing class. You wouldn’t think it would be that hard to draw an egg, but I am being a perfectionist about it, and let me say… my egg is far from perfect. I am kinda freaking out about my drawing class. I am terrified of all the graphic designer majors, and artists in the class will say my egg is terrible during the critique. 
Anyways… after drawing I found myself eating a sandwich and watching Flight of the Concords. Good stuff. Relaxing.
Friday Ashley, Ashley’s cousin, & I went to Red mango. Best place ever. I mean seriously. Frozen yogurt with fresh fruit is amazing. This time I got the pomegranate frozen yogurt with fresh pineapple, strawberries, & some chocolate chips (because it was one of those days that make chocolate needed). Let me tell you… their fruit is not that crappy out of the can fruit. It is freshly cut. I mean the pineapple is so fresh that it melts in your mouth the way seriously fresh pineapple does. It was so yummy. If you live in the vicinity of a Red Mango you must go there and experience the party in your mouth that occurs when you partake of their fro yo. 
image

Mine is in the center. 
After that we went to the park and fed the ducks with the loaf of bread that Courtney left at our house. 
image

image

image

That goose with his mouth open continually hissed at me as I fed him. Jerk.
image

Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment