Too Long.

Last night when I got home from work I noticed my lonely little camera bag sitting in a far corner of the room & inside that lonely little camera bag was an even lonelier camera that has not had the opportunity to snap a photograph in far too long. I then ran to that far corner grabbed that lonely bag pulled out that lonelier camera and beheld it in my capable hands and said “I am sorry for paying no attention to you. Will you forgive me?” If that lonelier little camera could talk he would say “Take a picture and I will forgive you.” 
That is exactly what I did. Since it was cold outside and I rarely like to venture up the stairs and into the cold, I settled for taking pictures of my home…
image

image

Can we just take a moment to admire these lovely plates and bowls that I found at the DI for way cheap. I love that they are modern with a touch of vintage.
image

Can we also take a moment to admire the lovely Andy Warhol Campbell’s Soup print? This is another of my most prized thrifted items.
image

Feist Metals poster.
image

Before Courtney’s wedding I decided to make her a felt flower bouquet… Saying that it didn’t work out is an understatement. It killed me to know how much time was wasted making those and they weren’t even used. So I made a garland. :) 
image

image

image

image

Dwight. Gift from Whitney.
image

image

I just love getting notes from my roomy on big test days.
I honestly need to start taking more pictures again…
Happy Wednesday!
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment