This Day.

You will not believe the day I have had…. I can’t even believe it.
7:40- Alarm goes off. Hit snooze.
7:50- Alarm goes off. Hit snooze.
8:00- Alarm goes off. Hit Snooze.
8:10- Alarm goes off. Hit snooze.
8:20- Alarm goes off. Dismiss. Lay there for 5 min with one leg out of the blankets to wake me up.
8:25- Realize that I am going to be late for school if I don’t hurry. Run to the shower. 
9:00- Grab a granola bar and head out the door.
9:05- Driving. My car is making a weird noise. Every bump I hit sounds louder then normal. Kinda like my window is open but it isn’t. I attribute it to the newly tarred roads. I then turn up the volume of my music to drowned out the sound… (what an idiot.)
9:15- See Ben’s co-worker get pulled over by a cop on the twisty road.
9:20- Go 70mph on the highway.
9:30- Park and get out of my car. A gentleman informs me that my tire is flat. I look at it and see that he is in fact right and that my tire has absolutely no air in it. Decided that there is nothing I can do about it now. Must get to class. Review for final.
11:00- Get out of class. Freak out because I forgot about the map test on my final later in the day. Decided again that I cannot fix my tire. Ben says he will come change it.
11:00 to 1:00- Memorize the names and locations of every country in the world. Sucky.
1:00- Go to the cafeteria for lunch and get hit on by a creepo. He asked me where I got my jacket. I say “Why? Do you want one?” He laughs and says I am funny. I grab my food, run, and hide in a corner so he can’t come sit with me. I watch him look around for me from my corner behind a plant. I couldn’t cut my roast beef. The mash potatoes were not that good.
1:30 to 2:30- Study like crazy.
2:30 to 3:30- In Physical science class trying to study for my final and pay attention to the lecture on the Solar System (the one day that I am actually interested in the lesson is the day that I have to study for another class..). Unsuccessful.
3:30- Go give Ben my keys so he can fix my tire.
3:30-4:00- Back to class.
4:00 to 4:10- Go see how Ben is doing only to discover that he and several other random people can not get my tire off the car. It was rusted on. 
4:10 to 5:00- Back to class. Ben texts me and says that they gave up and that we will have to drive it to a tire place.
5:00 to 6:00- Take final. Get an A. Eat donuts and apple cider. (The gem of my day.)
6:00- Get picked up by Courtney and Ben. Go to my house and eat mac & cheese and watch Happy Days.
We plan to wake up extra early tomorrow morning and go get my car. Fill the tire (not my butt (inside joke)) with fix a tire filler stuff and drive it to Big O Tires to get it fixed.
I am not looking forward to tomorrow morning. So I’ll be going to be early tonight… Good night
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment