It’s Tuesday again! and you know what that means! I am going to share with you lovely people a song! This blog post is honestly the gem of my day….
Amsterdam- PB&J (Coolest acronym ever)
So my CD player does not work in my car… and I hate that. Mostly because I absolutely hate the radio. The radio can be cool sometimes… but most of the time it is the worst thing ever… So I prefer Cd’s because you can leave them in there. No one steals Cd’s anymore… but they do steal iPods. So every time I want to listen to good music I have to bring my iPod and plug it and and then unplug it again. I know I know. Big deal… It is a big deal when your only driving for like 10 minutes at a time. Anyways…
I have been listening to a genious mix of MGMT Electric Feel lately. There are six songs in the playlist that occur right after one another that I have a reincarnated love for. Even on the worst days this series of songs gets me jamming.
Turn On Me- The Shins
Amsterdam- PB&J (Peter Bjorn & John)
Electric Feel- MGMT
The Kids Don’t Stand A Chance- Vampire Weekend
The Reeling- Passion Pit
My Moon My Man- Feist
Love.
“Working hard fills my time.”
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment