Things Are Falling Into Place.


Two weeks. That’s it. Only two weeks in Utah and I already feel like this is where I am supposed to be.
I have made some amazing friends. Done some amazing things and have fallen in love with mountains.
So I got a great job! Its boring but very simple. The best part is that I get paid to sit there and read, text, internet search, doodle, and other things. Best part is that when I start school I can do my home work at work.
Speaking of school. My application process for BYU has been long and stressfull. After almost 10 months of waiting I have finally received a decision. So I was sitting at work bored so I decide to check. I was admitted! I just about jumped out of my chair and screamed like a crazy person but that would have been unprofessional. So I settled with a fist pump and a silent “oh yeah!”.
I just can’t believe how lucky I am. I feel like I’m on cloud nine. Maybe I am. Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment