Me.


Today as Courtney and I jammed to some Elvis in the car I realized something. I don’t really be myself around everyone. I have decided to no longer be that shy awkward person that I am and to no longer hide my qualities that others may not like. A good friend today told me that I’m quirky. Not at all like most girls my age. I know my friend was giving a compliment but at first I thought that maybe that was a bad thing. I have come to the conclusion that it is a great thing! I wear weird clothes because I like them. I tell jokes that make no sense to others but make perfect sense to me. I talk in weird accents because for some reason it feels weird not to. Next time some one at the mall says “Hi would you like to try some anti aging cream?” I will say. ” This is my face… deal with it.” I will use this same concept for other situations. Why should I care what others think? I am the way I am for a reason. I know this sounds a little cheesy but I’ve gotta say it.
Be yourself and no one else. Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment