The Farmers Market.

Little did I know that this thing called the Farmers Market that has been right under my nose for all this time… It is glorious! There is a plethora of vendors selling all types of things from veggies and fruits to jewelry and then all the way to guys playing the didgeridoo while his girlfriend danced with a hoola hoop on the background. I mean seriously… How strangely cool is that?! Very strangely cool I must say. I regret not getting a picture.
Courtney & I had a wonderful time viewing the strange talents, partaking of the wonderful Ruby Snap cookie of the month, and browsing the vendors. We even got some nice heirloom tomatoes, fresh garlic, onions, and peppers for a salsa. We love salsa.
image

image

image

image

I must say that the farmers market is quite possibly my new favorite thing. I am going next Saturday for sure. Also, Courtney & I are already planning on having a booth of our own at next years farmers market.
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment