The Time Of The Season.

It feels like December. It’s only Spetember. I am guessing this is what September feels like here in Utah, mostly because it is in fact September and I am in Utah and it feels this way. What I am trying to say is that it feels wonderful! In the morning when I leave for work It is nice and cool. The nice cool breeze and warm sun reminds me of Albuquerque which I absolutely love. This is perfect picnic weather. Not too cold not too hot. The only thing that frightens me is that with the cooler weather only comes cold weather, and then freezing weather! Which I am not at all ready for! I wish I could hybernate in Texas for the winter. Where the weather is warm except for several abrupt temperature changes that only last for several hours. The following are some weather related pictures that I love.
image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image


No comments:

Post a Comment