Check List.


Checklist:
Eat something. I am famished…
Learn to make a bomb avocado soup.
See Michaelangelo’s The David in person.
Swim in the Salt Lake.
Finish Research Paper. CHECK!
I finished my research paper on the Amarna Period of the New Kingdom in Ancient Egypt! Woot!
I have been stressing about it all day. Actually for several days….
The above picture is of my little study cubicle in the BYU SLC Library. This is a cleaned up version of my workspace. Before I finished my paper it was in complete chaos. It was insane. Speaking of insane. I was pretty insane looking about 5 min ago. I was freaking out about not finishing in time, flipping through my books like a mad woman, whispering to myself, and pretty much pulling my hair out. I have now tamed the mane.  
Why do college papers give us crazy eyes and bad hair? Because it sucks. For real.
No longer with crazy eyes and bad hair,
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment