Cameos











I realized that I talk about a lot of people in my blog. Every time I write about them I find myself explaining who they are and their importance to me. I thought “Why not put some names to some faces!?” So here is a list of some of the most important people in my life.

image
This is Courtney. She is my best friend and has been so for over 8 years! She is 21, and is a soon to be bride. We currently share the party basement that her Aunt Julie is renting to us. She loves Doris Day movies, The Nanny, and her soon to be husby Ben. Courtney loves crafting (like me!), the outdoors, and is a cheese enthusiast. She often sees hobos on the street that know her by name and that have a crush on her. They all feel that if it weren’t for Ben they would have a chance with her. HA! She is stunningly beautiful and amazingly fun to be around.
image
This is Ashley. She is my Canadian roommate and can do a mean jig. She is an ASL Interpreting major who makes me very jealous of her mad sighing skills. Shes absolutely gorgeous and has long luscious lashes (can’t you tell!?). We have plans to have as many adventures as possible this coming fall. She often looks down upon places like Eye Masters and other commercial eye glasses shops because her father is an awesome optometrist. She has a blog! You can check it out right HERE! She has an amazing sense of fashion and has long beautiful hair that I can not wait to try out some crazy braids on when she comes back from Canada at the end of the summer.
image
This is Ben. Nickname Bendable. A combination of First Name: Ben Last Name: Dabel. I actually have no idea if the guy is at all bendable or double jointed. I guess this is something I need to find out. Ben is Courtney’s fiance, and a technology enthusiast who loves his iPhone. He enjoys playing Plant Vs. Zombies and similar games. He is an enthusiastic walker, a bacon lover (he recently bought a 5 pound bag of bacon bits… that’s what I call dedicated), and loves Courtney. He is a new fan of Phineas and Ferb, and often plays the theme song on my guitar. He once made a Perry the Platypus out of clay with the help of Courtney (which means Courtney pretty much made it, but we give him credit). He only buys two pairs of shoes a year and has restricted Courtney to a $5 a month shoe allowance (good luck with that). He’s a brave soul.
image
This is Kaitlyn. She’s a stunningly beautiful artist who knows what she wants and will no doubt get it. She currently lives in Hawaii and attends BYU. She is an amazing photographer, artist, and friend. Kaitlyn is very stylish, funny, and comes from a beautiful family that I love very much. Her big dreams have no boundaries. She’s an inspiration.
image
 Andy. I met him soon after Kait and him became friends in the Del Mar college art department. Much like Kait, he is an amazing artist who will doubt be successful in whatever he does. His creativity is inspiring, and his laughter is contagious.
image
This is Kristy. She is a stunning red head who is always there for me although she lives so far away. She is the person who picked out of obscurity and set me down in the life I live today. She brought me to the gospel and gave me unwavering support. She is the most kind and generous person I know. She puts her family and friends before all else. She is very dear to my heart. She also has a blog! Check it out HERE!
image
This is Whitney. She currently resides in Florida. She is an aspiring author, and is currently working on a book about mermaids. She loves mermaids, and dolphins, and pretty much any other sea life. She is my “The Office” buddy. We’ve enjoyed making sand castles on the beach, and nighttiming in downtown Corpus Christi. She’s such a beautiful person and friend.
image
This is my Mom and my Dad. They are amazing. I am so grateful I have them. They have always supported me in everything I do, even though they don’t necessarily agree with it. Although they don’t like it one bit, they let me move up here to Utah so that I can accomplish my dreams. I love and miss them very much. They have always taught me to do what is right, and I am the person I am today because of their love, support, and the example they have set for me.
image
Don’t judge me. This is Izzy. He’s my buddy. He’s one vicious feline that can also be a little sweet heart. He is kind of like those Sour Patch kids commercials. First he’s sour, then he’s sweet. He spends most his time sleeping. The rest of his time is spent between eating, terrorizing others, and being a naughty kitty. He likes to be petted in the early morning hours and will often wake you up with a bite so that you can give him a good rubbing. You will not be left alone until he has had enough. You will know when he’s had enough by the way he attacks you. He enjoys sleeping in boxes that are much to small for his big body, and looking out the window. I miss the little guy. He’s back home in Texas…
These are the people that I love and care about the most. I wouldn’t be where I am without them, and I would have no idea what to do with myself if they weren’t in my life. Here’s a shout out to all my favorite people! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment