Bloglovin.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hello Blogger!
I started my blog a little over a year ago on Tumblr. As much as I like Tumblr, I couldn't customize my blog the way I wanted to (or maybe I didn't know how?). Anyways, so after a billion hours of manually transporting my over 200 blog posts from to blogger I can now say that I am officially on Blogger! Yay! If you happen to know of a much easier way to transport posts please, oh please,  don't tell me. I might jump off a bridge... Besides the many stressful days that I spent making the change, the only downfall to my switch is that I lost all my faithful followers. So please, oh please! Follow my on Bloglovin if you don't have a blogger account!  I have so many exciting things coming up  very soon! So stick around a while!
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment