Photo A Day.


I decided to do a photo a day challenge and honestly it is not very easy... but I love it! It is hard because most of my days are almost exact replicas of every other day (i.e. sleep, school, homework, dinner, sleep) but this project has really helped me to pick out the little things that were great about those normal uneventful days and even those really eventful days. I have seen some other bloggers posting their January photo a day post and their pictures are really creative and beautiful. It seems as if they are doing the challenge to better their photography skills and strengthen their creativity! It is so awesome! but that's not what my photo a day challenge is about. I am doing it because of what I said before. I want to pick out the little things in each day that were great, inspiring, beautiful, relaxing, etc and take a photo of them. It is nice to look back through the pictures and be able to remember that small little thing that made me happy, rather than all those hard and stressful things I had to do that day. 
I don't know how long I am going to be able to keep it up, but if you want to follow along I am putting all my photos on instagram (typically very late in the evening). Follow me @carlifries84

Carli

1 comment:

  1. way to go & lovely photos! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower :)

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete