These are the things that are happening.

  • Stayed up until 4:30am the other night working on an assignment for Economics and then woke up at 8am to turn it in. Longest night of my life.
  • Went on a sugar fast. Then all of a sudden I found myself at a wedding reception double fisting mocktails. Thats when I realized I was no longer on my sugar fast.
  • Made a pact with myself to do at least one prank a week. The other night a couple friends and I walked around Provo putting sticky notes on peoples cars that say stuff such as; "Siphoned your gas, bro. Owe ya one." "Sorry about your bumper. My bad." "I accidentally vomited on your hood... no time to clean it up. Sorry man." This may be the moment that you realize that I am a really cool person, or... you realize that I am the worst ever. I am assuming the latter, but let me just say that it was the funnest night. Last night my roommate and I put up all the windshield wipers on all the cars in my apartments parking lot. The best part happened today when I was riding with this guy to a social activity and he says "Did you notice how all the windshield wipers on all the cars were up? Some idiot must have been really bored last night..." I couldn't control my laughter. Best thing ever.
  • I have 30 billion exams this week.
  • My roommate taught me how to make a peanut butter and banana smoothie that is the bomb. Plus it's healthy.
  • I wake up every morning thinking it is cold and put on sweaters and boots only to find out that by 10:30am it is not cold at all.
  • I stay up way too late.
  • Did some nighttiming. It had been to long.
I know that I haven't been posting a lot lately... and I feel bad. I want to keep up with my blog! I want to share all the things that are going on in my life plus all the cool craft ideas I have and all the other cool stuff I was sharing over the summer. To be honest, I don't have the time to dedicate to this little corner of the internet as much as I want to. I don't know how you college students, moms, employed, etc people do it! I have been trying to come up with posts that won't take a ton of time, but will be really fun to make and really fun for you guys to read but I am at a loss. So if you have any ideas... Basically what I am saying is that my posts may be few and far in between. Hopefully soon I can find a good balance!
Good news is that I am going on vacation soon and will be taking a ton of pictures which I will definitely turn into some blog posts!

Carli

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! Great blog, I can't wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been on a sugar fast, until I found myself eating a glorious chocolate chip cookie the other night, ha!

    ReplyDelete