Today I am grateful for... Sunshine


Sunshine!

I have noticed that I go through out my days and complain about all the little things that go wrong without being grateful for all the little things that go right. Every night I go to bed thinking about how much I hope tomorrow is better but am not thankful for anything of the good in my day. Focusing on the bad has made me depressed. I made a pact with myself that I would be optimistic and look at each day and remember the good and the bad (because learning from mistakes is needed). So each Sunday I want to list at least one thing that i am grateful for! Feel free to join me!

Even though it's incredibly hot (and only going to get hotter) I am loving the sunshine. Nothing gives me life like a little bit of sun on my skin. My favorite time of day is in the evening when the sun is no longer right over head. It's the magic hour. You get just enough sun to feel alive and it's not too hot. Actually. It's about that time right now. I think I am going to go outside and enjoy it. Maybe even ride my bike! What are you grateful for?

Carli

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful for your page that I share it on my facebook page so many others could benefit from your page as well! Thank you, Your writing, stories and webpage are awesome.. It way by accident that I found your page...I am so grateful I found you and your page. Best Wishes!!

    <3 Carrie At https://www.facebook.com/pages/Walking-on-Sunshine-with-flip-flops-on-and-drinking-sweet-tea/174476769377857?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete