Who needs some cheering up? I do.


Last night I went to bed very early. Like 9:45. I got well over 8 hours of sleep. I didn’t even push my snooze the usual three times. Only twice. I got up and actually tried to look nice for work. I think I did well with that because I was complimented on it. As I drove to work this morning I listened to my favorite jams and sang along. Usually I ride in silence or if I do listen to music, I don’t sing along. I slump in my chair and look exhausted. Today I kinda danced along with the music. I was so surprised by my positive attitude that I had the audacity to speak aloud…. “Today is going to be a good day! I feel good!” Right at that second when those words rolled off my tongue and passed my lips I jinxed my day. Things just went down hill. Not work bad. No one upset me. I can’t blame anyone but myself for the reason I am mad. Let’s just say that I am very irresponsible with my finances… I practically broke down. Ok I did break down. I called my mommy and cried. For reals. I didn’t think I would cry, but as soon as she picked up the phone I couldn’t help it. Mothers always do that to you. This is how the beginning of the conversation went.
Me: “M-m-mom?”
Mom: Hello? Carli?
Me: “G-g-guess w-w-what…”
Mom: “Hello?”
My emotions got the best of me. She couldn’t even understand me. She then made me feel slightly better, but this is a kind of thing that your mommy can’t fix.
Suffice to say… I am slightly depressed. There is rage inside me. The rage is directed at myself. So I decided to do something to cheer myself up.
These are some pictures from some of my favorite blogs that inspire me…















And you can never end on a better picture then this one.
Carli.

No comments:

Post a Comment