The Wedding.

My weekend was insane. And when I say insane, I mean histerically insane. My weekend was so huge that I will have to break it up into several blog posts just to explain it all.
image

Courtney’s wedding was Saturday. Can you belive she is married?! I cannot. I feel like it is a dream. All the time leading up to that one moment was something I will never forget, but never want to have to go through again. Can I just say this? Why do weddings bring out the worst in everybody? This includes me. Thanks to my buddy Kaitlyn I thankfully made it through to the end. Thanks my friend. I was so not prepaired for what I had to deal with. I almost gave up several times. I was so stressed that my body went crazy. But I am glad I pulled through because it turned out amazing. Courtney looked stunning in her vintage inspired tea length. Ben looked smashing aswell. I’ll have to admit, after all the bridesmaid dress drama, we looked pretty hott. Saturday morning was a blur, all the running around, speeding to the temple, and picture taking. Here are a few select pictures from the temple.
image

image

image

After the temple we had some lunch and then headed back to the place of the reception to finish the last minute details. I have got to say, I did not think that the decorations would come together, but they did. The reception was so Courtney. A complete reflection of her wonderful self. Here are some pictures of how wonderful the place looked.
image

image

image

image

image

image

I am so glad that we were able to incorporate the photobooth. It was a hit.
image

image

image

image

image

Do you see that kid looking through the mouth hole of the beard? Histerical.
image

image

Suffice to say. I had the time of my life…
I am so glad that it is all over… I am excited for my life to get back to normal and be less stressful. I don’t really know what to do with myself now. I am sure I’ll figure something out.
Carli.

No comments:

Post a Comment