Thanksgiving.

My first Thanksgiving away from home. I don’t like not being with my family for the one day a year that my dad will eat bird, the one day a year that my mom makes pumpkin pie, and the one week a year that I get to eat multitudes of left over turkey. Here are just a few of the many things I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful that I didn’t have to spend Thanksgiving alone. Thanks Ashley and your wonderful family for sharing your delicious food with me!
2. I am grateful for my family and friends and the love and support they give me.
3. I am grateful for my talents.
4. I am grateful for my trials and flaws.
5. I am grateful that my hardest trials are small in comparison to others.
6. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to make and follow my dreams.
7. I am grateful for the beauty of the earth, and the way the night sky takes my breath away.
8. I am grateful for my abilities.
9. I am grateful for my past and future.
10. I am grateful for this body that allows me to accomplish all the many things that I set out to do.
Happy Thanksgiving. 
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment