Smokey & The Bandit.

First lets talk about this movie… Smokey and the Bandit.
If you haven’t seen it… I would highly suggest it. On the grounds of being able to say that you have watched it. It’s a good reference movie.
I had absolutely no idea that Sally Fields was ever young… It just seems like she has been doing Boniva commercials forever. Am I right? 
I have never wanted to be a part of a high speed car chase as much as I wanted to after watching this movie. 
Never have I thought that Burt Reynolds was attractive until watching this movie. Weird right?
Why did I watch this movie? Because Burt Reynolds has a very fine mustache and I was at a mustache party of course.
image

I look like Burt Reynolds.
image

image

image

image

image

The Dandy.
Those stick on mustaches are so killer. I felt like I was going to have an allergic reaction after wearing it for 5 min. So I settled for the finger tattoo. 
Yeah… for some strange reason mustaches are way popular at the moment. Like owls. Usually I gravitate away from really popular trends, but for some reason mustaches just pull me in. They are way too fun.
Carli
What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment