Is It Summer Yet?

In 43 days I am moving back home to Texas for the summer. I can’t contain my excitement…
I am tired of wearing jackets, not having cell reception in my own house, and school. I just want a vacation. A really long vacation.
But it won’t just be fun and games… I am going to get down to business as well.
I am going to transform my room into a craft studio.
Make/transform one article of clothing a week.
Make needed things for college. 
Do tons of craft tutorials.
Have lots of adventures.
and warm my frozen bones.
It is so cold in my house that after I washed my hands the cold air in my house froze them. I had to breath warm air on to my hands in my house… Not cool.
image

Looking forward to this. Just looking at this picture makes me warmer. 
Through out the winter I often looked at my “summer” pictures to keep me going. Almost there.
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment