Magical.

I have been dying to go see the temple lights for weeks. It seems like every time I plan to go something else comes up… 
Phil & Ben were in town this weekend and I made them go with me. It wasn’t really a forceful make because they actually wanted to go… We drove down town and parked a couple blocks away and rode trax. It was so very cold. As we were standing out in the cold and being crammed into the trax (much like train stations in India and Japan… due to the amount of people going to the temple) I wondered if this would be worth it. It was…
image

It was magical. The lights were like floating embers from a fire. 
image

image

No I don’t have weird hair. It’s a hat.
image

image

image

image

I do apologize for my lack of photography skills. Night photography is so hard!
image

image

image

image

Even though there were like a million and one people there and it was dang cold I such an amazing time. I seriously felt like I had taken a step out of reality. 
image

I just had to have a picture with Santa and his Elf. Please ignore the fact that this picture is blurry. Also ignore the fact that my face is as red as my jacket. No I am not embarrassed… it was just so cold that my face was burning. I was afraid that I might not have a face by the end of the night. 
Happy almost Christmas.
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment