A LIttle Political

I am not at all political. I don’t follow it. I don’t really like it. I hate it when the guys at work start yelling at each other about it. I always end up sticking my headphones in my ears and blasting some Beach Boys or something. (The Beach Boys always make me think I am at the beach…its so relaxing.)
I know I probably should pay more attention to whats going on… Especially with the upcoming election. It will be the first time I will be able to vote for a president! Last election I missed it by 7 months…
So I have decided to be more in tune with whats going on. I am not going to vote for the most handsomest candidate… Which I have heard of people doing and I think thats absurd… (but if we did vote that way I think it would be a tie between Mitt and Rick.)
So I have been doing some research on this topic. Mostly because I have to write a paper on it for my persuasive writing class. I have discovered some very interesting things. I won’t tell you what my views are… because this is not a political blog and I don’t want any haters telling me what I think is wrong. (One time at work this guy literally told me that I was in idiot for believing something and that the US was going to be taken over by Russia and that I would most likely die in a burning pit of fire…)
My purpose here today is to announce that I have decided to no longer live in the dark. This is my country and I need to know what is going on. I need to be informed and take action! 
I am really looking forward to making election day crafts… I have so many sweet ideas!
Carli
I still refuse to listen to NPR in the car. I will not ever sacrifice my music…

No comments:

Post a Comment