Coffee Shop Studies.

There has just always been something magical about studying at a coffee shop. I don’t know what it is… but I can always get more work done in a crowded coffee shop then I can at home all alone. Maybe it’s the smell. Although I don’t drink coffee… it does smell fantastic! Or maybe it’s the yummy hot cocoa that always seems to burn my tongue (it’s a bittersweet relationship we have…) Maybe it’s the Jamaican music that they play that makes the barista dance behind the counter. Or maybe it’s the fact that it is just way cool to study at a coffee shop. Especially when you wear your nerdiest glasses, a beanie hat, and a scarf (all of which I am not wearing). But isn’t that seriously the coffee shop studying hipster stereotype? I can point out three different people who fit that description right now.
Study break!
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment