Impatiently waiting.


A birthday of mine is in 11 days. Ten if you don’t count today because it is almost over. As much as I am excited to be leaving my teenage years behind and embarking on journey of adulthood; I am more excited about the gift my parents will bestowing upon me. My father who happens to be an amazing photographer is getting me a really nice camera. I don’t want anything else. I have been counting down the days, having dreams about snapping shots of anything that I find beautiful or interesting, I have already promised to take someones engagement pictures…
I keep having all these amazing ideas pop into my head. I want to turn everything I see into a work of art. I want to capture raw beauty. I only hope I will be able to do so.
I have never been good at drawing, painting, etc. I feel like this is my way to express myself. 
Impaciently waiting,
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment