Halloween.

Halloween weekend was pretty good. It wasn’t the most amazing weekend, but it was good. I have just been really stressed about school… SO many essays, tests, and presentations to do. You know how when you can’t have the greatest time of your life because you have deadlines to worry about?! Story of my life… and the reason why I am a week late with this post…
Due to my busyness I didn’t spend months deciding on my costume, I did not spend hours making it, and I didn’t go to any events that were worthy of such hard work. The following is what I was able to pull together.
image
Oh please! Oh please! Tell me that you know exactly who I am and that you don’t think I am just a regular nerd/geek. Personally I think that the nerd/geek costume has become overrated. Let me see… you have the cute nerd, the legit nerd, the weirdo nerd, and my least favorite… the sexy nerd. Let me talk about sexy costumes. They must stop, and that is all I way say because my opinion on this matter is possibly too strong for words. 
If you looked at my costume and thought really hard about it and still don’t know who I was then I forgive you, but promise me you will watch The Office. Dwight is my most favoritest character. Ashley was Phyllis. We love Phyllis.
image

image

(I am really bad at facial expressions… so this is my “Dwight Face” I figured that he is one of those people that don’t smile in their school photo…)
This was for Friday. Ashley and I went to a couple dances. Although we hardly knew anyone there I decided to dance crazy because it had been too long since I had danced. After I danced myself out we left. It was a very good evening. We even stayed out until 2! Which I haven’t done in like 7 months… I am such an old person.
On Halloween I contemplated staying at home and writing my essay… I am glad I didn’t because I accomplished my dreams of being something sick nasty for Halloween. I also accomplished another dream of mine which was to be a zombie and terrorize people. We went to down town SLC and zombie walked around. At first it was so hard to get into character but after a while I could stare people down and chase them as they walked by. One lady thought we were so scary that she wouldn’t come near us. A couple people asked for pictures and one whacko lady yelled at me for dancing to her crazy singing. She told me that Halloween was yesterday (which by the way was not right). I don’t understand why she was so mad at me. I thought she was street performing and wanted people to dance along. I now understand that she was hallucinating… I was afraid she was going to come after me. She could have definitely taken me down.
image

And again with the bad facial expressions. I look like a snarling dog…
image

image

image

image

Married zombies.
image


image

image

image

image

image

That was my Halloween… How was yours?
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment