Giant Sunflowers & Technicolor Lips.

image


Is that not the largest sunflower you have ever seen? If it isn’t then please let me know because as far as i’m concerned, this is a Genius world record sunflower. Apparently it was planted that from a seed. All summer it has been growing and I have been wondering what it could be. By the size of it, it could very well have become a bean stock worthy of a climb. On Friday I walked out side and as I was coming back in I saw the flower and flipped. I seriously yelled “Holy Moly!!!!” 
Also, Isn’t that a cute dress?  It was thrifted.  Shoes: Target. Belt: Thrifted.
In other news…
Courtney and I have been finalizing the wedding decor. Courtney wanted to get a photo booth but it was too expensive, so we have improvised! My daddy is flying up for the wedding to be the official photographer! I am so excited for his arrival. So we are going to set up a make shift photo booth and my dad is going to take the pictures. We are in the process of making photo booth props. So cool right!? Here is a little preview of what we have made!
image

image

image

image

image

I am currently working on a stop motion video called “Carli & the Technicolor Lips”. I will share that very soon.
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment