Bucket List


There is a stream of the many things that I want to do in my life that runs through my head pretty much constantly. There is so much that I want to accomplish, do, and see. I cannot even fathom the time and effort it would take for me to do it all. Actually I can’t even remember most of the things I want to do until I realize that I want to do them!
I have tried time and time again to make a bucket list and just sit down and record them all. Like I said before. I cannot even remember them most of the time! So occasionally when I think of something I am going to record it here. Tag it “bucket list”. & hopefully accomplish them. & also record that here. Sounds good right?
Here it goes….
I want to see the Northern Lights.
Swim in all the oceans except the really cold ones. Id settle for a touch.
Build a snowman taller then me.
Study abroad for a semester.
Wear lipstick everyday for a month.
Collect leaves.
Climb a mountain and then dance on the top.
Re-read some of the books that I was forced to read in High School that I hated because I was forced to read them.
Be an extra in a movie.
Win a staring competition.
Take an ice skating class.
Find a cloud that looks like me. Take a picture. & compare.
Actually finish a big research paper a week before it is due.
Happy Wednesday
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment