Bows & Sticky Fingers.

Today at work I decided that when I got home I was going to finally put up listings for our bows! Sadly when I got home I discovered that the bows are at Courtney’s place…
So I photographed some of the bows that I stole from our inventory. I also discovered that I don’t have that many kinds of bows from our collection and most of them happen to be red. I might have to steal a a few more in varying colors and shapes… ;)
Just click on the pictures to get to the Etsy listing! 
image

image

image

image

If you are on the fence about buying a pair then maybe this will help! Insert the code “newyear12” @ checkout to receive 10% off your entire purchase!! 
Sorry if the reds look a little washed out. The lighting in my house sucks. Seriously. & it is too cold to go outside and take pictures.
Also. This lovely tripod that I was gifted from my father for Christmas makes product shoots a bazillion times easier. Thanks dad!
Also. Do you like my new glasses? They are thrifted.
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment