Top 10 Moments of 2012.

2012 has been a really great year for me. Today I have been thinking about where I was a year ago today and I pretty much laughed out loud when I remembered that last New Years Eve I went to a dance and was stalked by a really creepy dude who really wanted to dance with me... I have changed a lot this past year for the better. I have reached a milestone in a lot of aspects of my life and I am so proud of how far I've come. You wouldn't believe how crappy this year began. I lost my job, had a terrible semester in school, was really self conscious almost to the point of depression, and found out that my Dad has cancer. Only by divine intervention did I make it through that. So quickly my life turned back around and I feel good. I got a summer job and saved a little money, I had a good fall semester, I feel more confident and more beautiful than I ever have, and my Dad kicked that cancer to the curb! I am really happy with where I am in my life right now. So I thought it would be fun to post my top 10 moments of 2012. Here it goes!
Ten:
After the summer ended, I moved back up to Utah. My friends Phillip and Robert road tripped up there with me. We had a good time.
Nine:
Eight:
Halloween was pretty fun.
Seven:
After my terrible school semester, my dad flew up to Utah and drove with me home to Texas for the summer. We stopped at Arches National Park. It was the best.
Six:

Having lived without the beach for over a year, I was a little obsessed with the beach this past summer... and it was awesome. 
Five:
Bonfires on the beach. Enough said.
Four:
Getting to know my amazing roommates! We have too much fun.
Three:

Being home for Christmas.
Two:

Road trip to Arizona with the Tabster. (Photos from that HERE too.)
One:

This past year was a whirlwind. Now I am even more excited for 2013! I have a feeling that it's going to be a good one! 

Carli


No comments:

Post a Comment