iphone case

The story: Late last night I, being extremely tired, was consumed with rage. A rage  directed towards my current cellphone and said cellphone's service company. As I have mentioned here before, my plan was to save up all my tips from work, switch cellphone services, and buy an iphone. So after I mentally threw my current cellphone off of a very tall building I got out of bed and grabbed my tip jar. It was full to the brim. The lid no longer was able to close due to the immense amounts of money overflowing from the jar. It was a lovely sight. I sat down and began counting my tips. They added up to the goal that I had set at the beginning of the summer. I then proceeded to throw some money around and roll in it. It was worth it. After I picked up all my money and recounted it (don't want to leave anything behind) I grabbed my laptop. In haze of strong emotions (happiness and rage) I bought an iphone. Then I put my laptop away and fell asleep. This morning at 8am I awoke with a startle. I thought "Wait... why did the refurbished iphone I bought cost 270 dollars?" I once again jumped out of bed and grabbed my laptop. I went straight to my email and discovered that I had boughten a 32G iphone instead of the 16G that I had originally planned, thus spending $100 more dollars than I wanted to. The feeling of rage/tiredness again consumed me. This time I was mad at myself and tired because I had awoken so early. Long story short, I called and changed the order to what I wanted.

As I wait for it to arrive in the mail I have been trying to pick out a case, but there are just way too many to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites.


1/2/3/4

Since there are too many to choose from, I may just end up buying a clear case and some cute scrapbooking paper and make my own... If you have an iphone, what's your favorite case? Reviews? Tips?

Carli


9 comments:

  1. Super adorable cases. I really like the one that looks like a wooden camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those! Especially #1 and 4. I just bought an iPhone too, and I love it. My case is from agent18.com, and I have no complaints at all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Various amazing iPhone cases are available in the market. you can buy any of them at reasonable rates. To make a purchase of any economical but stylish iPhone case, you can click on http://www.wrappz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you checked out http://society6.com? They have a lot of selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the wooden camera. The last one is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cute but I would highly suggest getting a rubber case (they make pretty cute rubber cases too) in order to protect the phone to its fullest. I had a super cute plastic kate spade one and it made my phone slippery to the point that i ended up dropping it MORE with the case than with out it. It also continuously shattered apart (the case) every time i dropped it. I got mine off of amazon, it was really affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! I love these darling cases!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cases they all are. Good post for me as it helped me choose a case for my iPhone as well.

    Regards

    .S-

    ReplyDelete