Vintage Finds: Cute As A Button.

You know that saying "Cute as a button"? Well, buttons literally are the cutest. A couple months before I moved home my dad called and asked me if I wanted this jar full of buttons from my grandma. My response was "Heck yes!" I told him that if he ever finds anything button, outer space, or music related to save it for me. Since I have been home I have acquired many things that are related to those specifics.

I am not an expert sewer, but I do love the idea of sewing my own clothing. Next semester I am going to take the first of three sewing classes in college. I hope to become an expert by the time I graduate! I am excited to bring my little jar of buttons and the plethora of fabric that I own to college in the fall, and hopefully create many beautiful things with them!




Carli

1 comment: