Stress

Ahhh. I may be going insane. This week is literally kicking my butt. My question is why everything big in my life happens all at once. The raise and new job responsibilities at work, Courtney’s wedding and all that comes with that, and starting school and all that comes with that. I am just hoping this week will go by very fast. Not that I am not enjoying it! I am very excited to see my family and friends and to celebrate the eternal marriage of my best buddy. I am looking forward to the many memories we are going to make in the next couple of days. I am just really looking forward to when things get back to normal and I can relax a bit. I want to be able to go to bed at night without having a million and one things race through my mind. So today I took some time out of my busy week to do some relaxing. I have put together a list of some pictures from some of my favorite blogs and websites that make me feel good. I love to find pictures that inspire, entertain, and relax me. One of my many dreams is to cover an entire wall in my house with photos of friends, comic strips, inspiring photographs, and other such things, and call it my “Inspiration Wall”. Until then I will keep my inspirations here…



Great coffee table book.


Red lips are the best lips.

Love the mix of patterns & colors.

Uh. I need these.

Can I have them all?


Dream Vacation.



Oh, Jason.

I have been thinking a lot about record players lately. I don’t think I can live without much longer.

Will this get me through this week?! I hope so…
Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment