Stars & Stripes

Although I am extremely overzealous about Texas, I am also very enthusiastic about the good ole USA! I love America! I am proud to be a part of this country and feel extremely blessed to live in it. This country has given me the freedom to do, believe, and become what I want to be, and that is extremely important to me. Thanks founding fathers! Have I ever told you how much I love Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Benjamin Franklin?! Well I love them all. Especially Abe.
Yes, I am also quite late with this blog post as well. Better late then never!
Here are a few photographs to illustrate how I spent my Independence Day…
 Ben at Ken’s Sandwich shop after the 4th of July parade. I didn’t take my camera to the parade because it looked like it was going to rain.


  I made Courtney a birthday cake.


I was very festive. Shirt: Target, Shorts: Target? Flower Brooch: Courtesy of Courtney “Ain’t I Cute?” Pin: Vintage; inherited from mother.








 Happy Birthday America!


Carli


No comments:

Post a Comment