Picnics

Today I have been thinking about picnics. The weather here is Utah is getting close to being perfect for a picnic! (which is weird… it’s only February)
I just want to have a picnic everyday for the rest of forever…
Sometimes when I am driving I see a perfect little spot to lay a blanket under the sun, and have been saving those places in my mind until the sun warms the earth once again. 
My picnic dream is to lay on a handmade quilt (made by me) under a big oak tree, listening to some oldies records on a traveling record player, have a big wicker picnic basket, drink homemade lemonade from a mason jar, eat bomb sandwiches, wear a big sun hat & sunglasses, and just read good books, have good conversations, and nice long naps.
Sounds heavenly. These are the reasons why I love the summer.
Pictures from previous picnics…
image

image

image

image

Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment