Christmas In Texas.

Besides being deathly ill and going to the emergency room… I had a glorious time in Texas. The weather was perfect, it was good to be back at home with my family, and of course Christmas was wonderful. I do apologize… I didn’t take very many pictures. I was a little preoccupied I suppose. I’m truly annoyed with myself for that. I haven’t been doing hardly any photography or guitar playing lately. Where are my priorities?
The following are some of the shots I did get.
image

Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake at Hester. Lunch with mommy.
image

image

image

Unsuccessful shot of the Christmas tree. I thought it looked pretty cool though.
image

image

Bokeh shot. I made my brother make me a bokeh for my camera. 
image

Unsuccessful bokeh shot. Christmas dinner centerpiece.
image

Christmas present from Dad. Is it not completely fantastic?! P.S. most of the pictures I took in Tejas were taken with my Holga. I am still trying to finish the roll of film. Pictures to come soon. I promise.
image

Old truck that has become a permanent fixation in the ground at our Ranch. This truck got me into photography. It is so beautiful.
image

Texas horizon.
image

image

Bonfire at the ranch.
image

image

image

A bonfire is not a bonfire without fireworks… It is so true.
Christmas was great. No snow. No cold. Just warmth & sunshine & family & good food.
Thats the way it’s supposed to be.
Carli
P.S. Don’t know what  bokeh is? Or want one of your own?! Find a tutorial HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment